We strive to make your experience ordering with the Museum Bookmark Collection the simplest process possible! Here are the five easy steps:
1) Send us your images, logo file and text or your own artwork.
We suggest you use our online upload service by clicking on the Upload Your Files tab.
- Send as many images as you wish, but please send high resolution files at 300 dpi or better.
- Don’t worry if the images are not perfect—we usually retouch any flaws and adjust color.
- If you have a logo available in vertical and horizontal formats, please send both.
- For text, send .doc, .docx or .txt files. Or, you can email your text in the body of an email to: .
- For logo files and artwork, we accept all Adobe Creative Cloud file formats, or jpegs, tiffs, EPS or PDF files. No gifs, low resolution website images or Microsoft Publisher files.
- If you wish to send your own artwork, access our templates Click Here
2) Your bookmark art is created.
If you send us pre-formatted artwork following our templates, we will create a production proof for you within 4-5 working days.
If you need us to design your bookmark, please allow 10 days unless you request an expedited order.
- Our graphics department will evaluate your submitted images and create an attractive custom layout. There is no additional cost for the design—it is included in the price.
- If you want specific images to appear in a certain way (on the front, as a single image, collaged together, etc.), by all means, let us know. We will work with you to create the item to your specifications.
3) A proof PDF is emailed to you.
You will receive one PDF for each design/item you order.
- Please review carefully! This is a critical part of the process! Be sure to check all text, especially website addresses, phone numbers, addresses, etc.
- We realize that sometimes the first proof requires “tweaking,” and that even a second proof reveals something that needs to be changed. Our cost provides you with the opportunity for two rounds of edits.
4) Email us with written approval and finalize order.
5) We produce your order and ship.
- Once we receive your final authorization, our graphics department will send your order to our production department.
- We usually print, laminate and ship within 5 working days after receiving your final approval.