We strive to make your experience ordering with the Museum Bookmark Collection the simplest process possible! Here are the five easy steps:
1) Send us your images, logo file and text or your own artwork.
We suggest you use our online upload service by clicking on the Upload Your Files tab.
- Send as many images as you wish, but please send high resolution files at 300 dpi or better.
- Don’t worry if the images are not perfect—we usually retouch any flaws and adjust color.
- If you have a logo available in vertical and horizontal formats, please send both.
- For text, send .doc, .docx or .txt files. Or, you can email your text in the body of an email to: .
- For logo files and artwork, we accept all Adobe Creative Cloud file formats, or jpegs, tiffs, EPS or PDF files. No gifs, low resolution website images or Microsoft Publisher files.
- If you wish to send your own artwork, access our templates Click Here
2) Your bookmark art is created.
If you send us pre-formatted artwork following our templates, we will create a production proof for you within 4-5 working days.
If you need us to design your bookmark, please allow 10 days unless you request an expedited order.
- Our graphics department will evaluate your submitted images and create an attractive custom layout. There is no additional cost for the design—it is included in the price.
- If you want specific images to appear in a certain way (on the front, as a single image, collaged together, etc.), by all means, let us know. We will work with you to create the item to your specifications.
3) A proof PDF is emailed to you.
You will receive one PDF for each design/item you order.
- Please review carefully! This is a critical part of the process! Be sure to check all text, especially website addresses, phone numbers, addresses, etc.
- We realize that sometimes the first proof requires “tweaking,” and that even a second proof reveals something that needs to be changed. Our cost provides you with the opportunity for two rounds of edits.
4) Email us with written approval and finalize order.
- Let us know if your proof(s) are ready for production and how many cartons you would like to order.
- Please don’t hesitate to email us at if you have any questions or call us toll free 800-821-1333. We can work with purchase orders, special requests, shipping instructions, etc.
5) We produce your order and ship.
- Once we receive your final authorization, our graphics department will send your order to our production department.
- We usually print, laminate and ship within 5 working days after receiving your final approval.